End racks are placed at the end of the island racks bay. It is one of the primary display equipment for category merchandising. It helps customer to identify the product category displayed in that aisle. End racks are stand alone units. End racks are also termed as G Type Racks and Merchandise unit. For more information about our components of End racks, please download our Ordering Information link provided below.
- Robust appearance with high strength tubular upright (‘L’ post) slotted with 50 mm standard pitch.
- Shelves have unique bottom reinforced stiffeners ensuring lesser deflections at high loads.
- Wide variety of back panels that include plain & perforated metal panels, wire grid & wood.
- Profiled shelves help products easily identifiable by allowing price label holders, data strips or any other shelf merchandising system to be mounted directly on the shelf.
- Flexible & Modular design for easy assembly of parts at site without any tools.
- Shelves are compatible with product merchandising and visual merchandising products to increase your sales. Checkout our latest product merchandising and visual merchandising