Island racks are used to display products on both sides of racks. We offer double side back panels or single side back panels (which saves cost without compromising on appearance and strength). Island Racks comes with sturdy T post with slots on both sides. Island racks can run up to any length with our modular design and lets you create your display to fit your store. Island racks are also termed as A Type Racks, Double Side racks and Gondolas. For more information about our components of Island racks, please download our Ordering Information link provided below.
- Robust appearance with high strength tubular upright (‘T’ post) slotted with 50 mm standard pitch.
- Shelves have unique bottom reinforced stiffeners ensuring lesser deflections at high loads.
- Wide variety of back panels that include plain & perforated metal panels, wire grid & wood.
- Profiled shelves help products easily identifiable by allowing price label holders, data strips or any other shelf merchandising system to be mounted directly on the shelf.
- Flexible & Modular design for easy assembly of parts at site without any tools.
- Shelves are compatible with product merchandising and visual merchandising products to increase your sales. Checkout our latest product merchandising and visual merchandising